Wednesday, January 16, 2013

FIREMAN'S HAT WEARING, CIGAR SMOKING SKULL TATTOO DESIN




 Most people don't realize that I can work like this in photoshop, and really it's because I don't get the opportunity to do so quite as much these days. It's a side of my art I love as much as my quicker concept work, and would love to be able to work back into my daily routine. Which is why when I was asked to work on a "realistic yet stylized" tattoo design including a skull, I jumped at the opportunity. Little did I realize they didn't mean my style, hah. This was no big deal to me as I also saw a chance to take on a few challenges and learn a few things from them. It was fun to work on, and I hope I have more time for similar projects down the road.
 Here are some concept sketches, a WIP image and a final image. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment