Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MY ART DEPARTMENT BLOG IS NOW FULLY OPERATIONAL


My hard work has paid off in the form of two blogs. One still needs to be fully created, but I've assembled the first of the two today. There are things I'd like to add and tweak here and there, but these two new portfolio blogs will start off basic and easy to view, much like a flatwork portfolio should be. This first one is for the art department. The next one, which will be up by the end of the week will be my story department blog. Thanks to all who have supported me in any way possible over this last year. I've gone through a lot to get to this point and the following year will be just as tough. Cross your finger for me on internships, and finally enjoy the new portfolio. JCT Art Department

No comments:

Post a Comment