Monday, April 12, 2010

WEEKLY REPORT 9: Animation Homework


I've been doing a lot of drawings over the last couple of weeks. All of which have been for my animation classes. To scan them all in would be a long drawn out process that I'm not up to during my final weeks of classes. I already have too much work, mingled with annoying tax stuff and about a million other things that inhabit my mind right now. I did, however, take a picture of my current workspace. For those of you debating animation take two things from this picture into consideration. First off, this is not an exaggeration of what you'd be in store for. Secondly, I'm considered a tidy person, so this workspace is probably more organized than most. Consider yourself warned. I hope all of you have had a better week than I, and have a good upcoming week.

2 comments:

  1. plate of jelly doughnuts (not pictured)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish. Though I'm more of an old fashioned, or glazed blueberry kind of guy.

    ReplyDelete