Friday, April 30, 2010


This took a lot of time and effort. There's more I want to do to this project, but it'll have to wait until I can get back in the labs next semester. I also need to figure out how to clean up my animations better in these programs. I'm sure all of this will come with time, and quite possibly with learning newer programs. I used somewhere around 700 sheets of paper, including mistakes and redos, to complete this animation, and even though it only runs for around fifty seconds I can't even begin to guess the hours I've put into this. Days blurred together, and music, caffeine, and acting things out in front of a mirror made time disappear more quickly. When all is said and done, I can't wait to see what I get to do next semester. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment