Tuesday, November 3, 2009

DR SKETCHY'S SKETCHES



Once a month Dr. Sketchy's holds a figure drawing session at 111 Minna in San Francisco. I attended one for the first time recently and the sketches you see above are the results. I'm satisfied with what I ended up with. The model was awesome, the other artists were friendly, and the music selection, for the evening, was right up my alley. All in all I had a great night. I just wish it was longer than three hours. When you're drawing, that feels like the equivalent of three minutes. I believe they have a different model every month, so unfortunately Flame Cynders won't be returning this month, but I look forward to seeing their next choice. I have no doubt it will be a good selection. Hope to see some of you there this month.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, pictures of attractive scantily clad girls is a great way of boosting your site visits… at least from me. :D

    ReplyDelete